Modern gates can be classified into two categories: the ones that slide open and the ones that swing. Cantilever gates belongs to the category of gates that slide with the help of a cantilever system consisting of the gate itself relying on the gate posts for support and sliding on a track. While sliding gates come in a variety of designs, a cantilever gate is still among the most popular – here are some of the most important features to account for that popularity:
- Reliability and durability – cantilever constructions are among the sturdiest solutions available today, the gates featuring this construction being among the most reliable and most durable options.
- Varied design – cantilever gates can be made from a variety of materials, including wood, metal and a variety of synthetic options. These gates also come in a seemingly endless variety of styles and designs, making it easy for anyone to find the type that best matches the properties of the architecture that the gate will be installed next to.
- Silent operation and very low maintenance needs – another feature of cantilever gates that make them so popular is that there is practically no sound associated with operating the gates. Their construction being so straightforward, maintaining these gates is also very quick and easy.
If you need help related to automated gates, here are the services that your Denver gate company can provide:
- Consultation – choosing the right automated gate for your residential, commercial or industrial property can be a daunting task. The best gate companies offer consultation services, helping their clients determine the features that they need with their gates and providing recommendations regarding the best products to use.
- Help with product sourcing – good companies usually collaborate with gate manufacturers, which means that they can help their clients buy the actual gate to be installed.
- Gate installation – one of the core services provided by automated gate companies, gate installation involves all the operations necessary for implementing the new electric gate, including the installation of security cameras, alarms and other features.
- Gate repair – another major category in the service offerings by an automated gates company, most contractors provide repairs for the units that they have installed as well as for already existing gates, installed by other contractors.
- Gate upgrades – automated gate companies can also help their clients if the requirements pertaining to the gates already installed have changed and the client needs new features, such as additional lights, sensors or cameras.
Electric gates are everywhere these days, we use them all the time without giving them too much thought. However, when it comes to choosing a good quality electric gate for your property, the abundance of the features available makes the selection much less straightforward than using those gates. Here are some of the qualities of good gate entry systems that you should know about and consider:
- Outstanding motor performance and durability – the heart of the electric gate is the motor that moves the gate. Before buying a gate, research the manufacturer’s reputation in terms of making reliable enterable motors and make sure to pick the highest quality available.
- Gate design that integrates seamlessly with that design of your property – the ideal gate for your property is one that matches the features of your architecture and the style of your property in general. The best electric gate manufacturers pay special attention to creating attractive gates using the best materials.
- Giving you exactly what you need – the best electric gate for your needs is one that comes with the features you need, but no extra bells and whistles. To be able to choose the right product, it is a good idea to take your time to figure out what it is that you actually need. For example, there is no reason to spend money on smart integration if you don’t have smart features in your building or if you are not planning to have them installed any time soon.
When it comes to choosing security gates Denver shops offer, the range of products available seems infinite. This abundance makes it very important to take your time and consider the features that you need your gate to possess, so here are a few things to have in mind before making your final decision:
- Consider the features of your location – the size of your perimeters, the level of security that you need your gates to provide as well as the number of the gates you need are all very important. Take your time to analyze these aspects and to correlate them to the products available. While thinking about the features that you need with your gate, consider the necessity to add security cameras or special alarms as well.
- Consider the design – the direction in which your gates will open, the height and the material that the gate is made from are all very important as well. All these aspects will also determine the price of your gates as well as the rates you will have to pay for the installation, so make sure to allocate a budget to the project as well.
- Consider only certified products – that way, you can be sure that your gates will meet and exceed even the highest requirements regarding quality and it will also make your choice easier by limiting the array of products available.