Our team of professionals have a wealth of experience and knowledge regarding government and military installations and the unique applications they require.
- We are an approved SBE (Small Business Enterprise) military/government contractor.
- We have all current CCR (Central Contractor Registration), D & B (Dunn & Bradstreet), SBA (Small Business Administration) per FAR’s (Federal Acquisition Regulations) up to date and on file with the appropriate agencies.
- Our team of professionals have attended training and are certified by the U.S. Corps of Engineers for “Construction Quality Management for Contractors” This certification is required for work on projects under the supervision or control of the U.S. Corp of Engineers of which most are under this control on military installations
- We have performed many installations per DOD (Department of Defense)/DOS (Department of State) including crash rated perimeter security fences, gates, vehicle crash wedges, crash bollards and crash rated slide beam requirements. We are a preferred installer by the major manufacturers of these tested and approved systems. Manufacturers include Ameristar Fence, Ameristar Security, Delta Scientific, B & B Armor, Gibraltar Systems, HySecurity, Tymetal Systems and more.
- It takes a great deal of effort and hundreds of thousands of dollars to have the DOD/DOS test these systems and approve them. The manufactures go to extreme measures to assure that the systems that they have spent the time and money on to develop and have approved are installed and maintained in exactly the way they have them approved. Our team of professionals have all completed the required manufacturer training on installation and maintenance of each of their approved crash rated systems.
- Our personnel also have all the security clearances and have passed all the on-going background checks required on military/government properties (including airports). We have security clearance badges per the requirements for each installation in our region.