Our professionals will provide complete solutions for all of your Commercial/Industrial Perimeter Protection needs. Examples of just a few of the many solutions we have provided our clients are shown below.
Commercial / Industrial
Examples of Noteworthy
- Aspen Airport
- Broncos Headquarters at Dove Valley – Slide gate and gate operator systems
- CDOT locations throughout the state – gate systems
- Coca-Cola – Gate operators
- Colorado Academy – Traffic control arms system
- Colorado School of Mines –Swing gate for the stadium
- Craig Hospital- Various gates and operators
- Fed-Ex – Industrial overhead track gate
- Frito-Lay –Gates and gate operators
- Halliburton- Gates and gate operators
- Juvenile detention center
- Mike Ward Infinity – Slide gate operator systems
- Miller/Coors – Various gates and gate operators
- Pepsi – Gates and gate operators
- Ravenna Golf Course and community – gates and gate operators
- Ritz Carlton in Vail – Gates and gate operators
- Rocky Flats – Solar powered wind rated slide gates
- Various energy and oil gas providers – installed gates and gate operators
MOST PROFESSIONAL & KNOWLEDGEABLE IN THE INDUSTRY
Sentinel Systems has worked with Rocky Mountain Access Controls for many years. We have used their services for a variety of security and access control needs, including access control of our own home office building. The system has worked flawlessly for years. I personally have found them to be the most professional and knowledgeable organization to do business with in the industry. I would, and do, recommend them for anyone who has need of access control and security.
High Level of Technical Sophistication – Installation Attention to Detail
I’m writing this letter to endorse Rocky Mountain Access Controls as a company with which HySecurity has a powerful and growing business relationship.
HySecurity’s brand of premium, highest quality automated gate systems is enhanced by companies organized around the same standards. RMAC has specified, integrated, installed and serviced HySecurity’s advanced operators for more than five years, enough time for us to know the high level of technical sophistication, installation attention to detail, and very satisfied customers with whom you have long term relationships.
One of the things that distinguish many companies with whom we work is the investment they put into training. That is, sending their key employees to HySecurity to get a week’s worth of saturated tech training. HySecurity’s tech training is considered the most in-depth, wide ranging and powerful tech training available in the access control industry. It’s also the longest and as such, the most expensive for a company to attend. Companies from every state in the United States and many countries invest thousands of dollars sending their technicians to HySecurity to learn the latest in industry education, standards, and HySecurity product developments. I’m pleased to say that two of RMAC’s staff have attended this seminar in the last year and a half.
Rocky Mountain Access Controls sells high value. They look to exceed their customer’s expectations and as a consequence, install more HySecurity products each year, and cover our product range of high end residential, commercial, industrial and anti-terrorist crash operators.
HySecruity is more than please to have RMAC as a respected HySecurity automated gate system installer and partner and highly recommends them to other companies looking for a valued perimeter security integrator and installer.
Richard K. Woltjer